Monday, October 20, 2008

She is Here!! and other fun stuff!

Kyle turned 3 on 10-18-08
Russell with his pumpkin.

Cooper and Kyle at the pumpkin patch. It was Kyles birthday. 10-18-08


So precious at two shy of 1 month old.



9 days




9 days old





Very comfy! at 9 days old!






Avery was 3 days old







Avery after just being born. Very cute!








Sorry to all of you who have anxiously been awaiting the pictures of my new angel but it has been crazy and sometimes I would rather take a shower in my 10 minutes of extra time than use the computer but I'm doing it now so here you go....

5 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

LOVE the new pics!!! Great Job!! You are to funny and Avery is soooo dang cute.

moriah said...

All your kids are so great! I love them all so much and love when they come to our house. Sweet little Avery fits in just perfectly. Keep posting, you do such cute posts.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

I'm so excited for you and glad to hear everything is going super. Avery is totally cute, and way to help us anxious people out. your awesome.

Hulse said...

Holy cow! I miss you guys SO MUCH, I'm so homesick. I seriously cried the day James told me you had your baby and he got see her! I wished so bad I was in Taylor at that moment. She is beautiful, Lyndee! She has those cute Ervien cheeks! I think about you guys all the time, I really miss you. I'm so happy you finally have a girl!

Ydalgorf said...

Hi Lady! I saw this blog page and thought of you Just call me and I will walk you threw putting it on your page. Then if you want to change it you will know just what to do! Love Ya! Rana

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/background.php?id=576