Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Avery showing me her teeth!!
Russell and Avery eating popcorn on the couch (shame, shame!)

Cooper, Canyon (nephew), Kyle, Avery


Hey everybody! It's a miracle!! Sorry it's been a while. So school started yesterday. Russell is in 2nd grade and Cooper started kindergarten. They both have great teachers. Cooper was really excited and Russell was a little bit. Kyle and Avery are still home with me and so I do have that to hang on to. The summer seemed like it went really fast and school is starting sooner and sooner every year. We are doing good. Billy is working his buns off as usual and I hardly ever see him between work and church, but at least it's a good busy. Our prayers go out to my sister who has to be on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy (3 months) and my brother-in-law and his leg.

I hope everybody is doing well and has what they need and is happy.

3 comments:

moriah said...

yeah, another post! and a good one! love the pictures of the kids.

Ydalgorf said...

Keep me posted on Krista! It's nice to see pictures of the kids!

Bridget Miller said...

You are so lucky to have a girl!! And she is so stinkin' cute. Makes me want to try for one more, uh, maybe not...:)